Creek amplifiers are designed by Mike Creek and a team of electronic engineers, who employ the latest CAD technology and sophisticated test equipment to achieve the innovative and astute designs with which Creek is associated.
In 1983, the 30 watt CAS4040 integrated amplifier was the first of the Creek amplifiers, built in a metal case with a wooden cover which was fashionable at the time. The initial success was achieved working from an unused room in his home and garage.
By 1999 Creek Audio systems was supplying its products to 30 overseas markets whilst at the same time working towards increasing its home market share.
2021 is the year of reinvention, and a new, more sophisticated line, the Voyage is introduced in the market.
Throughout the years, Mike Creek has not wavered from his basic product design philosophy. The key elements of which can be summed up in the following way.
• The products have a simple uncluttered design brief
• They exhibit technical sophistication
• They feature State of the Art electronics
• They are designed for people who love music
• They are minimalist in operation
• The focus is a total system approach